- Cereal Killer!
- Marathon Training – Can less be more
- Should I consume caffeine before my workout?
- Who said triathletes were obsessive?
- Fizzy drinks? Think again!
- To stretch or not to stretch, that is the question…
- So what is it with achilles tendonopathy?
- Stuffed olives may hold key to beating heartburn misery
- Fed up with your job? You can make the leap but take a good look first
- A step too far?
Tag Archives: sports injury rehabilitation
Check out this guest piece of blogging from one of my clients – Katherine Davis. Katherine decided to take on the challenge of the 2012 London Marathon and this piece explains how she got here and gives a great insight … Continue reading
I was talking to a client the other day and when he told me how often he was stretching I couldn’t quite believe it. In fact if he was stretching as frequently and for as long as he said he … Continue reading
You may well have also heard it called achilles tendonitis or tendonosis but who cares what it’s called right? Technically speaking it’s a right old pain in the backside. First of all you want to know exactly what it is. … Continue reading
In a word YES! Even the pioneer of Sports & Remedial Massage in the UK and author of “Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy” – Mel Cash admitted that he’d got it wrong and has openly said with the benefit of … Continue reading
Check out these later rehabilitation stage MCL proprioception exercises on this video, you will see ex-footballer Dean Ashton really being put through his paces by West Ham United Physiotherapist John Green back in 2007. Unfortunately as we all know Dean … Continue reading