- Cereal Killer!
- Marathon Training – Can less be more
- Should I consume caffeine before my workout?
- Who said triathletes were obsessive?
- Fizzy drinks? Think again!
- To stretch or not to stretch, that is the question…
- So what is it with achilles tendonopathy?
- Stuffed olives may hold key to beating heartburn misery
- Fed up with your job? You can make the leap but take a good look first
- A step too far?
Tag Archives: nutrition
This interesting article from the Daily Mail claims that a cure cure for heartburn and acid reflux may soon be on the way. I hope so because I flipping well love olives! A compound used to make stuffed olives could … Continue reading
Clients are always asking me what are the best form of carbohydrates to aid weight loss and should they be trying carb free diets. Of course my answer to going totally carb free is emphatically no due to the fact … Continue reading