- Cereal Killer!
- Marathon Training – Can less be more
- Should I consume caffeine before my workout?
- Who said triathletes were obsessive?
- Fizzy drinks? Think again!
- To stretch or not to stretch, that is the question…
- So what is it with achilles tendonopathy?
- Stuffed olives may hold key to beating heartburn misery
- Fed up with your job? You can make the leap but take a good look first
- A step too far?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A great blog post from Warren Mckeown which I’ve been meaning to post for some time. Always remember to start the day with a blood sugar stabilising protein and healthy fats breakfast. You can’t go wrong! What do you have … Continue reading
Check out this hilarious video from the US which I have to say is spot on! It definitely sums up most of the triathlon population I know!
You may well have also heard it called achilles tendonitis or tendonosis but who cares what it’s called right? Technically speaking it’s a right old pain in the backside. First of all you want to know exactly what it is. … Continue reading
This interesting article from the Daily Mail claims that a cure cure for heartburn and acid reflux may soon be on the way. I hope so because I flipping well love olives! A compound used to make stuffed olives could … Continue reading