- Cereal Killer!
- Marathon Training – Can less be more
- Should I consume caffeine before my workout?
- Who said triathletes were obsessive?
- Fizzy drinks? Think again!
- To stretch or not to stretch, that is the question…
- So what is it with achilles tendonopathy?
- Stuffed olives may hold key to beating heartburn misery
- Fed up with your job? You can make the leap but take a good look first
- A step too far?
Category Archives: Articles
I was talking to a client the other day and when he told me how often he was stretching I couldn’t quite believe it. In fact if he was stretching as frequently and for as long as he said he … Continue reading
You may well have also heard it called achilles tendonitis or tendonosis but who cares what it’s called right? Technically speaking it’s a right old pain in the backside. First of all you want to know exactly what it is. … Continue reading
This interesting article from the Daily Mail claims that a cure cure for heartburn and acid reflux may soon be on the way. I hope so because I flipping well love olives! A compound used to make stuffed olives could … Continue reading
Sorry guys this one is just a bit of shameless self promotion here and an old article that I managed to get published in the Independent last year (with a little help from my friends!). Lee Paines always dreamt of … Continue reading
As someone who spends most of the day on their feet treating and training clients (with a personal work out squeezed between appointments) my feet (and legs) are often subject to the same aches, pains and strains as the people … Continue reading
Clients are always asking me what are the best form of carbohydrates to aid weight loss and should they be trying carb free diets. Of course my answer to going totally carb free is emphatically no due to the fact … Continue reading