- Cereal Killer!
- Marathon Training – Can less be more
- Should I consume caffeine before my workout?
- Who said triathletes were obsessive?
- Fizzy drinks? Think again!
- To stretch or not to stretch, that is the question…
- So what is it with achilles tendonopathy?
- Stuffed olives may hold key to beating heartburn misery
- Fed up with your job? You can make the leap but take a good look first
- A step too far?
Monthly Archives: November 2010
I’ve never run a marathon myself but many of my clients have, and several have told me their experiences of hitting THE WALL. With many carb gels and energy drinks now available, sometimes even handed out mid-race, it should in … Continue reading →